South Quarter Airside Business Park
The South Quarter Airside Business Park is one of Ireland’s premier business parks. Home to O’Briens and other local favourites like FLYEfit Gym and Hogs and Heifers, the South Quarter Business Park is a perfect destination for all things shopping, food, and entertainment. We’ve introduced Airside Street Food Market that has:
- The Capall Box, home of barista coffee, speciality teas, toasties and treats.
- The Rolling Heifer, which has street food at its best! Their smash burger has to be tried. Give them both a follow on @capallbox and @therollingheifer.
- El Loco which has Mexican Street Food
- Shake for the best icecream, waffles and crepes!
- Planning acquired for two acre site at Airside Retail Park
- 100,000sq foot mixed hospitality use
- Casino, gym, nightclub, restaurants, beauty, café, retail
- Created Hogs & Heifers / future franchise brand
- Underground carpark 260 spaces