What sets us apart?
- Locally sourced produce
- Freshly cooked to order
- Wide variety of menu items
- Seasonal and changing menus
- Exemplary service
- Staff/customer engagement
- Relaxing and comfortable seating
At Marqette, our chefs have forged special relationships with local suppliers to bring fresh, healthy and wholesome produce to our menus every day. Our dishes are created with passion and flair and are cooked freshly to order all day every day. Our service is unrivalled. We ensure that every staff member is trained to the highest level to deliver outstanding service to each and every customer.
We at Marqette are committed and passionate about providing the best food and beverage service to the travelling public.
This is what makes Marqette more unique, innovative and forward thinking to anywhere else the marketplace. Open 18 hours per day, 364 days of the year, Marqette is not just a ground-breaking airport dining experience … it’s an airport dining destination.
- Highly Commended Airport Food Hall Chef of the year 2019 – Airport Food & Beverage (FAB) Awards
- Airport Food Hall of the Year 2018 – Airport Food & Beverage (FAB) Awards
- Airport Food Hall of the Year 2017 – Airport Food & Beverage (FAB) Awards
- Airport Hospitality Provider of the Year 2016 – The Irish Aviation Awards
- Best Start Up/New Business 2016 – Fingal Dublin Chamber Awards
- Best Food & Beverage Concession 2016 – DAA Service Excellence Programme
- Highly Commended rating at the Airport Food & Beverage (FAB) Awards 2016
Read about Marqette in The Taste.
Marqette takes to the high seas!
Marqette has recently proudly sponsored with Mata, the new half tonner from Howth, which has been taking high profile sailing regattas by storm!
Mata completed the Scottish Series in early May and came in 3rd place. Mata won FIRST place in June at the ICRA’s in class two making it a national winner and most recently also WON the Irish Half Ton Cup at the Sovereigns Cup in Kinsale!
Mata have plenty more regattas in the pipeline for this summer including The Volvo Dun Laoghaire regatta. We would love you to tag us if you spot our Marqette sails out and about on the water!